UW Libraries Field Trip Preparation 10H
Initial Steps at EW
- Read me first! Tips from last year’s students.
- Fun factsheet about the UW Libraries
- Source collection worksheet – Print me and bring when complete!
- Ms. R’s UW Orientation Lesson
- Shelving Locations at Suzallo here. IMPORTANT! Scroll add to your Source Worksheet. Note: Odegaard books are all on the 3rd floor.
- University of Washington Library Catalog: http://www.lib.washington.edu
2. Primary Source help
- UW LIBRARIES SUBJECT GUIDES – Great starting place!
- These guides are created by librarians and contain the best resources (article databases, background information, web sites and more) for your research assignments.
3. Still stuck? Try these
- Databases (Onsite at UW: Search by database title or by research subject. Offsite: For some databases, you may be able to search and see article titles/abstracts without full text.)
- Contact the UW Libraries via email, chat or phone.
4. While on Campus Help