MLA Works Cited
Works Cited Guide
Based on MLA Handbook Writers of Research Papers. New York: Modern Language Association, 2009.
General format instructions for a Works Cited page:
- Works Cited pages must be separate from the rest of the paper.
- Title the page Works Cited. Do not bold or underline the title or put it in quotes. Use font size 12.
- All lines must be double spaced; use one space only after any punctuation marks (see first entry).
- If an entry is longer than a single line, each subsequent line should be indented five spaces.
- Entries are listed in alphabetical order.
- Determine the medium of publication and include it.
Learn by Video!
- MLA Citation Tutorials by the Suffolk Community College Technology Department