Category Archives: EW Students
Check it out! It’s called the Driftwood Online Literary Magazine. All can submit work!
Congratulation to Lauren McDonald who won Best Audio Performance in a nationwide poetry contest!
Check it out! Miriam Gold, an EWHS student is published in the New York Times!
Congratulations to our amazingly talented girl’s soccer team. First state championship for our high school!
We hope you’ve had a fun summer that was as adventurous or relaxing as you wanted!
Come share exciting places you went this summer by asking for a pushpin at the circulation desk and placing it on the map to show all of the places we traveled. It can be here, in another state, or in another country–adventures can happen anywhere!
Library Info for 2012-2013:
Staff: Please ask us whatever questions you may have, and we will do our best to help!
- Ms. Wolter, Librarian
- Mrs. Ramborger, Library Assistant
- Mrs. Nacke, morning Library Assistant
Hours: 7am – 4pm
- The library is not meant to be a SILENT place, but it is meant to be a QUIET one. Please keep your voices down when working with a group.
- The library is meant to be used as a place to work, not a hangout. Please respect that so that others who need to be here will have space to work.
- The computers in the library are meant for student work. Please do not plug in any devices (phones, mp3 players), stream music, play games, or access social media sites like Twitter or Facebook. You may lose computer privileges if you do these things.
- NO FOOD or DRINK. The only exception is water. Please leave all other items on the front counter before you go through the gate. We will ask you to leave if you have food or drink.
- Please leave all chairs and tables as they are. Do not move them. Four people MAX are allowed at a table.
- Conference rooms are available for groups of 5 or more on a first-come, first-served basis. They are to be used for legitimate group work, not as a hangout, and the library rules still apply within them (i.e. no food or drink).
We’re excited to see you back and to hear about your summers!